LIbrary Mask Policy
In keeping with the new CDC guidelines, masks will no longer be required in the library, Ulster County is currently a low risk for contracting Covid-19 according to metrics used by the CDC. However, we strongly suggest wearing masks in the Children's Room.
We will continue to monitor the guidelines and make necessary adjustments as we have throughout this Pandemic. Social distance policy remains in effect for programs.
Virtual Tai Chi Easy In-Person
Registration is required to receive a zoom link to participate in Tai Chi Easy. Please contact the library at the 845-691-2275 for more information or help registering.
Tai Chi Easy is a simple form of mind-body, self-care designed to strengthen the body’s own healing forces. It requires no equipment or special clothing and can be done nearly anywhere. Tai Chi Easy has four components:
- Mindful Movements- gentle exercises that move, relax and stretch the body and increase balance and coordination.
- Breathing Practices- triggers the de-stressing effects of the Relaxation Response, increases ciruclation and energy, and enhances the body's natural healing process.
- Self-Applied Massage- stimulates energy and circulation flow throughout the whole body.
- Meditation- relaxes the body, centers the mind, and calms the emotions.
Caroline Hopenwasser is a certified Easy Tai Chi practice leader, who trained with Dr. Roger Janke, director of the Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi. She has been a professional educator for 25 years. Caroline enjoys practicing tai chi daily with her dog and three cats.
- Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- 4:00pm - 4:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
More events like this...
Time Zone: Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)