LIbrary Mask Policy
Virtual Tai Chi Easy In-Person
Registration is required to receive a zoom link to participate in Tai Chi Easy. Please contact the library at the 845-691-2275 for more information or help registering.
Tai Chi Easy is a simple form of mind-body, self-care designed to strengthen the body’s own healing forces. It requires no equipment or special clothing and can be done nearly anywhere. Tai Chi Easy has four components:
- Mindful Movements- gentle exercises that move, relax and stretch the body and increase balance and coordination.
- Breathing Practices- triggers the de-stressing effects of the Relaxation Response, increases ciruclation and energy, and enhances the body's natural healing process.
- Self-Applied Massage- stimulates energy and circulation flow throughout the whole body.
- Meditation- relaxes the body, centers the mind, and calms the emotions.
Caroline Hopenwasser is a certified Easy Tai Chi practice leader, who trained with Dr. Roger Janke, director of the Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi. She has been a professional educator for 25 years. Caroline enjoys practicing tai chi daily with her dog and three cats.
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Adults - Seniors 55+
- Adult > Fitness & Exercise
More events like this...
Time Zone: Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
Keep Your Library Calendar On Hand
View and register for library events from your phone when you download the Highland Public Library App for Apple or Android. You can also download Burbio to manage all your community events. Burbio is available from the App Store or Google Play.